Today, I am going to tell you app on android. I will tell you features with their functions. Let’s Get Started.
|How to use Kinemaster App no Watermark on Android|
What Is Kinemaster Pro?
Kinemaster application is a very for video editing on android. Kinemaster pro app also has a free version that includes watermark. Also, few features are not available in the free kinemaster application. Kinemaster mod is for android users, supports multi-layers of video, images, and text with state of art trimming and cutting, have multi-track audio, volume envelope control, 3D transitions, and Chroma Key without any Watermark.
The layer consists of the .
It is also helpful for and but not for inserting backgrounds.
It is another best feature that helps you to . You can blur not only the of your video but also any or of your video.
The overlay is another feature of kinemaster that provides you for your videos. You can in your video by using this feature.
Text is a common feature but is necessary that video creators usually use in their videos. You can or as per your need.
This feature is very helpful for video creators. It provides you to in your video.
There are when you click on your . Then you will have some features to edit that video like , , , , , the etc.
I hope I provided all the necessary information regarding how to use kinemaster. If you liked it then share it with others.
How to use Handwriting in Kinemaster?
Handwriting tool in a KM is basically a feature by which you can draw or sketch on your videos. The main purpose of this feature is to highlight a specific area using arrows. In KM handwriting tool, you can use fives shapes and brushes at the same time.
1. Open kinemaster and add any video for learning or you should add video which you want to edit. But I am using single image and I will show you the usage of this feature.
2. After addition of picture or clip, tap on handwriting tool as mentioned in a screenshot.
3. Now you will see here shapes and brushes. Select color of brush, size of brush and choose the shape then draw it in your video or picture by long tapping of your finger. You can make more beautiful sketches on your video.
How to add Transition using Kinemaster?
Transition is a concept of editing because you can merge two videos by adding attractive transition style so that no one can find you merged the videos. For me, editing is nothing without this feature. Here is how to use transition effect in Kinemaster.
1. In the first place follow a same steps as I mentioned earlier in previous tool. You will have to add two images or clips in order to use this feature in KM.
2. After addition of 2 or multiple images, you will see white small button between every picture. Simply, click on that and there will be various transitions available such as 3D transitions, Classic transition and fun transitions. Choose them as per your choice.
3. To look at the effects, play your video and watch it.
How to Use Overlay in Kinemaster
Overlay is another feature that is supported in every editing application. It is the addition of layer in your clip. Mostly YouTubers use it to tell users to subscriber their channel by adding layer of subscribe.
Open KM app, tap on layer then click layer and add it. You can customize layer according to your choice.
How to add Music using Kinemaster
This tool is used to add the music in your videos. If I talk about YouTubers, they use this feature when they don’t add their own voices in video. To use it, Click Audio then add music from your storage device or you can use kinemaster soundtrack as well.
Use Chroma Key in Kinemaster
Chroma key is commonly called as green screen effects. By using this tool, you can change the background of your videos and make it attractive. Make sure your video background should be green then you can change it. At the present time, this feature is more important for editors.
1. In this case, add the image that you want to put in background then upload the video clip.
2. Tap on video clip, you will see chroma key button. Click on that and enable it. Now set the uper layer at 28% and lower layer at 50% to hide green screen. Sometimes green effect doesn’t hide at mentioned value so you will have to adjust it until you get succees.
Reviews on How to use Kinemaster
I taught kinemaster tutorial to some users on Facebook. Here the reviews of my users who were taught by me. I also shared with them some kinemaster video so they could clear their doubts.
Reviewed By – Hania Khan
In the beginning, I thought i am wasting my time. But now i have full command on Kinemaster tutorial. Thanks you very much sir
Reviewed By – Hassam Ahmed
Very nice tutorials sir. I am impressed with you. The way of your teaching is amazing. You created Kinemaster videos for us are brilliant with excellent editing skills.
How to Use Kinemaster (Video Layer)
At the end, I want to say that if you find my post on how to use kinemaster helpful then share it with others to let them know about the basics of kinemaster. Furthermore, you can join me on Facebook to learn editing personally by me. This is the complete Kinemaster tutorial with video.